Hello everyone,Today I have a food review for you. We all know that Rajasthan is famous for various handmade snacks, so here I bring a review of Spice Platter Special Hing Moong Vadi from Rajasthan.
ABOUT THE BRANDSpice Platter is a brand from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. All the food items at Spice Platter are made from natural ingredients with no added sugar, filler, artificial colour or any preservative, so that you get the most authentic flavor every time.
- As the name say, it is made from moong dal. and
- It is a product from Rajasthan.
- It is tasty and full of nutrients.
- It is rich in protein and easy to digest.
- It is a fresh and delicious product.
- As the brand claims, it has true flavour.
- You can eat it with parantha or roti.
- You can cook it with other vegetables like aloo badi, matar badi, papad mangodi, palak mangodi, mangodi pulav, mangodi kadhi and many more.
- You can use them in Pulao or Biryani too.
DIRECTIONSHeat some oil/ghee in a pan.
Add Moong Badi in the pan and saute it for 1-2 minutes.
Now, add a cup of boiling water and let it cook.
Then add spices as per your requirements.
Now, you can add vegetables (whichever you want to add) and cook it until the vegetables are cooked.
You can add tomatoes also in it to make the curry thick.
Turn OFF the gas when it is cooked.
Pour it in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve it with roti, parantha or rice.
PRICERs. 30 for 100 grams
Rs. 67 for 200 grams
Rs. 120 for 400 grams
SHELL LIFE12 Months
ORDER FROMAmazon.in (Free delivery on orders above ₹400)
I hope you like the review!
Do leave your comments :-)
Amrit Kaur (Amy)